Happy Belated Birthday Kim!

 Happy belated birthday Kim!  It is not that I forgot.  Truly.  I just somehow lost an entire week.  I can blame my age or the fact that when retired I seem to never know the day of the week or the crazy amount of things I needed to keep track of last week.  I had it in my head that is was this Tuesday (in reality last Tuesday).  Anyway I hope it was a good one!


Today was a stunning, perfect day here in Rangeley.  All sun, 70s and a nice breeze.  Laundry dried nicely and I managed to complete a couple pictures for the nursery. We also painted the boards going up tomorrow for the carport.  The boards were soaking wet from the rain and after spreading them out the sun dried them within a few hours.



                                   Four 16 foot boards painted and ready for install tomorrow.

International Owl Awareness Day.  Lovely and majestic and seeming to know what we don't know.


Word of the day - elan.  Meaning energy and enthusiasm.  Such a small word with a big meaning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newlyweds

Kevin and Isis Wedding Photos

Getting Real (Close)