Mountain Day
Mountain Day. And what mountains we are enjoying! The sunset on the way back from town tonight was captivating. We have found the best time to visit IGA - just before they close. And we found out (from Dorothy our neighbor) that on Tuesdays seniors get a discount! I'll take it!
Today Paul installed the hangers for the rafters along both the garage wall and the far beam - 46 in total.
Then after cutting the correct angle, each beam was lifted into place and nailed securely.
Somehow I missed painting them yesterday kooooo88and then the sun did not cooperate drying them out until mid afternoon. (It rained an inch overnight and everything was soaked.)
Play in the Sand Day. So many trips to the beach!
Scott, Megan and Kevin 2010 Sand Hill CoveWord of the day - phantasmagoria. I came across this word in the book I am presently reading (Dean Koontz), used to describe the lights and chaos of Las Vegas. Meaning a constantly shifting complex succession of things seen or imagined.






Comments
Post a Comment