Eureka

Word of the day - Eureka!  That is how I felt when Brianna came running to greet us tonight with hugs and kisses and smiles and "I missed you!".  Super glad we came home to celebrate her turning 8 years old!  Seriously, this kid is so cute and lovable!  


A year ago we were struggling with engine issues and two years ago, a water leak on the boat.  This is way better.  Being with family (thank you TJ for dinner) and watching Brianna's antics - priceless.  

A great 3+ mile walk this morning with Lisa - invigorating.  A perfect way to spend the first day of spring.

The remainder of the day - super lazy.  I do miss being lazy on the boat and being in the warm sun but this is okay too.  And we should find some kind of rhythm before too long!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newlyweds

Kevin and Isis Wedding Photos

Happy New Year!