Happy Birthday Scott and Don!

 Happy Birthday Scott!  Have a wonderful 25th year!  Love you!


Happy birthday Don!  Enjoy your day and your weekend!


Maddie was our supervisor today in the yard.  She is so happy in the sun while we were trying to work in the shade and avoid the hot sun.  (Yes her leash is attached to a tire and yes she still manages to drag it when tempted!)

My goal - to finish the last front yard garden.  
                                                                    Before

                                 After.  I was two bags short on the mulch which we purchased tonight
                                        and I will spread tomorrow.  Then I can call it DONE!

Paul meanwhile dug another 18 holes along the back of the property line.

                                                    So many roots had to be cut.


Hopefully the remaining holes along the left side of the property and then back to the garage will be root free!

The plan - finish the holes and prep for the cement and sono tubes.

Word of the day - toggery. Meaning clothing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newlyweds

Kevin and Isis Wedding Photos

Happy New Year!