Matunuck Oyster Bar, Wakefield, RI

 Dinner with Mom at Matunuck Oyster Bar.  A lovely evening though with the clouds and fog - no sunset.  Our first visit here in a couple years, I was impressed.  The tent is very well done with a great view.  It doesn't feel like your sitting in what was once there parking lot.  Nice chairs, tables, decor, service and food.  Even if the new restaurant building takes another season, I would definitely recommend the tent!  (And valet parking is always a perk!)





Most of the morning consisted of completing the landscaping so Kevin could cut the grass without running over rocks or other debris from the construction.  I did some baking, laundry and packing!  The next couple days are packed with plans and our plan is for a very early departure Saturday morning.

Maddie has a favorite spot on the front porch where she can watch the traffic and make sure Kevin cuts the grass correctly.


Word of the day - sapience.  Meaning the ability to understand inner qualities or relationships, insight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newlyweds

Kevin and Isis Wedding Photos

Happy New Year!