Ready Or Not Here She Comes
Today was not anything like how I thought it would turn out. With an early phone call that Megan's water had broke, everything shifted. Thank you Don for taking Paul to his appointment while I headed to Women and Infants Hospital with Megan and TJ.
The staff, alerted by Lisa and Donna, were waiting for us.
Part of the hallways we walked on ACU.A quick admission to ACU where progress started slow until I pulled out a puzzle and ordered dinner. Thank you Katie for being a part of our adventure!
I chose the smallest one and still we only managed a dozen pieces before leaving.Then we were hurried to the labor room where Megan found relief with an epidural. Nice new, large rooms with lots of amenities. Lots of familiar faces that is reassuring while Megan labors.
New labor room hallways.So now we wait again. But baby girl Williams is being good and tolerating the contractions like a champ. (I already knew Megan was a champ!)



Comments
Post a Comment