Back in RI
The photos I came across this morning - 1989-1992. All the photos from the construction of the house, addition of the front porch and the snowmobile shed.
This is our first truck. A 1973 Chevy C20. Found on a front lawn in East Providence, the guy was asking $300. I talked him down to $250 and Paul had to change the water pump before we drove away with it. It hauled a lot of stuff to Maine. Eventually the floor rotted and I tired of putting my diaper bag over the hole to prevent my feet getting wet! We definitely got our money's worth!We had a fairly pleasant ride home to RI. No traffic until Massachusetts and under 5 1/2 hours.
July 27, 2009: A Girl Scout (unauthorized) trip to Rangeley.
Megan, Nicole, Katie and Kaitlyn Word of the day - lemming. Meaning one who mindlessly conforms to what others are saying or doing even if it is silly or harmful, etc.



Comments
Post a Comment